What is an Aadhaar Card? How to get it? What is the fee, to get an Aadhaar Card? Where we can get that Card? What you have to do to get an Aadhaar Card? There’s a lots of questions arising, when we think about the Aadhaar Card. Well, to answer all your questions about the Aadhaar Card Registration fee then, it is completely “free” across the country. However, some brokers ask money for the purpose, but don’t give them as you can apply it for totally free of costs. And also, you can check the status and finally you can download it from the authorized downloading website etc., or by Postal Department of India via Posts.
Appling for Aadhaar:
You can apply for aadhaar card application, and check aadhaar card status. After checking whether it is generated, then you can download e-aadhaar card and can print it through online, that is too for free. Other than this, if anybody or anyone asking for money for generating or getting an Aadhaar Card, then you may immediately complaint it to your nearest police station. Because, our Indian Government issuing it for free, even the photo copy machine present there can be used for free.
After applying or after getting the Aadhaar Card, if you want to know the status or make corrections in it, follow the below guidelines:
- The status of the Aadhaar Card can note through this unique number, by accessing the official website of the UIDAI. You can also check the status, by the link for the official website of the UIDAI provides below, click thereon link: to go to the official site of the UIDAI and to know about your Aadhaar status.
- So, by referring the UIDAI by the given Distinctive Number, to the every individual, will get the data regarding the Aadhaar Cards as well as the Delivery Time of their Aadhaar Cards. Moreover, the Aadhaar Cards sent through by posts, to the individuals.
- Login to the below Portal using your Aadhaar Number: AADHAAR card Online Self Service Update.
- Here you’re supposed to fill the fields which you want to. For that, you have to select any field you want to correct. And then correct your Aadhaar Card.
- If you want to change your address in Aadhaar Card because of you’ve shifted to a new residence or maybe the name of your society has changed.
- For Aadhaar Card correction, if you’re changing your address then you need to upload address proof document.
- The official website of the UIDAI gives you the present status of your Aadhaar Card. In which, you can perform the task which you want.