How to check Aadhar card status online?
Aadhaar card is of prime importance today. Its is your unique identity proof which can be used in the place of voter’s card, driving license and other proofs. Due to compact size of aadhaar card it can be easily kept in wallet and can be carried anywhere. If you want to apply for an aadhaar card then you can go to any government office for it and once you have filed your application, you can check the status of your aadhaar card as well. We will tell you how you can check the status of your Aadhaar card. Apart from this, you can also check status of your eaadhar card through an offline method. There is also a method to check the status by sending a message through your mobile phone. We have briefly described all the methods below, continue reading the article.
What is E-Aadhaar Card?
E-Aadhaar card is a proof given by government to all the citizens of India as their valid identity proof. Having an id proof is important these days as you require proof for every government work and for opening a bank account or for getting a government provided subsidy. Owing to its importance, if you haven’t applied for an e-aadhaar card then apply soon and if you have applied but you have not got your card yet then you can check the status of your e-aadhaar card with the help of below given method. There is an offline method to check the status of your e-aadhaar card through SMS.
How to check E-aadhaar card status online?
Ideally, it takes three months to get your aadhaar card after you have submitted your application. It may take longer time and sometimes, your application can get rejected due to one or the other reason and in that case, you need to reapply for it. To check whether your application has been accepted or not, you need to check the status of your e-aadhaar card application. For checking the status, there is no need to go to any government office; you can check it online. Just visit www.uidai.gov.in to check the status. To check the status via SMS, use the below given method.
Check E-Aadhaar Card Status Through SMS
- You need to get an Agadir map to check your status. To get agadir map, send SMS “State UID <14 digit enrollment number>” for example, UID STATUS 12345678912345 to 51969.
- Use your registered number to send the message.
- You will get the status of your e-aadhaar card when your map gets generated.
To check the status of aadhaar card, you can also visit e-aadhaar website. For this, you will need the receipt of acknowledgement you get when you apply for aadhaar card. From the receipt, you will need your 14 digit registration number and the date and time of registration. You need to fill this in the website to check the status.
Download your Eaadhar card without Phone Number
You can download your Aadhar card without Phone number or any registered Email by following these Easy steps:
- Open Aadhar Portal from here.
- Click on download using Enrollment ID.
- Enter the Enrollment ID to download the Aadhar card without Phone number.
- Next, You will be asked to enter the PINCODE of the Area from where you Applied.
- You have to Enter your name in the next Field.
- Add Any Phone number You have.
- You will recieve OTP on that phone Number.
- After verifying OTP, You can download your Aadhar card from there.
- You will get your Aadhar card in PDF format.
- When you open that PDF file, It will ask for password. Its password is your Area PINCODE.
- Voila, Now you have your Aadhar card.
How to download Eaadhar Card Online and Print it?
In this method, Aadhar Number and your registered Phone Number is Needed.
- Go on the E-Aadhaar tab on the UIDAI site and choose the option of aadhaar from there.
- Now enter your aadhaar card number, your full name and your pin code of the residential address mentioned in the aadhaar. Type the captcha characters shown above the image.
- Click on the option to get one-time password on your mobile number. If you want, you can also get this OTP on your email address.
- Enter the received OTP in the given field.
- Click on submit. Now you can download the aadhaar card, or you can print it via your printer.
Eaadhar Status check online and Download:
Download Aadhar Card on Phone by Maadhar App
Now, You can download Aadhar card on your phone by download Maadhar App from Play store. It is not available for Ios Platform yet. Only Android phone is supported. It is Equally important as your Original Aadhar Card. Now, You no longer have to carry Aadhar card with you if you have mAadhar App on your Phone.
mAadhar app is Fully Secured App. You don’t have to be worried about security. Moreover it matches your details and verifies for the mobile you are Going to install in as it has a biometric Lock System. Steps to use mAadhar App on your Phone:
- Open Play store and search for mAadhar App.
- Click on install and It will be installed.
- You will receive OTP on your registered Mobile Number and Now you can setup your App profile.
- Now, You will be asked to create a Password. Make sure you remember the Password.
- On the next Page, Update your Aadhar Card details. After submitting Details, You will receive OTP on your registered Number.
- OTP will be read Automatically and Your Aadhar Data will be synced to your Phone.
E-Aadhaar Card Download
We hope that you must have liked and understood the information given in this article about how you can check your E-aadhar card status online and how you can download it and print it. With the help of internet connection, you can check the status at your home without going to cyber cafe.