Aadhar Card Update Status
‘Aadhaar’ is the present-day Unique Identification of a person, living in India. For those who aren’t aware of Aadhaar Card, it consists of 12 digit numbers which is unique for all and hence, differentiating you from rest of the Indian citizens. Well it is the present-day Unique Identification Proof which is given by the Indian Government, to all of the citizens living in India. To check the status of a person’s ‘Aadhaar Card,’ there are various ways – for instance through online, by SMS or by calling an Aadhaar Helpline respectively.
The information given here will help you to fix the problems or corrections you’re willing to make in your Aadhaar Card, because of errors in some of the information you’d provided before or during at the time of registering your data in the enrolment centers, for the Aadhaar Card. For example, maybe you want to change your address or phone number in your Aadhaar Card. However, you can read the below-given guidelines, which will help you in updating your Aadhaar Card status and to correct your mistakes in Aadhaar Card. So, here we provide you some guidance for that.
Steps to Update Your Phone Number (in Aadhar Card) Online:
- First, you have to log on UIDAI website. Enter your Aadhaar Card Number on the site and follow the instructions.
- Click on “Send OTP” button. Then an OTP will be sent to you. (But if not then follow the guidelines given below: If you have not registered your Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card Authority, then a screen will be displayed to you.)
- Now, Enter your Mobile Number which you are currently using and hit send OTP. (You’ll receive a six-digit code which is valid only for few minutes. In your phone, check the message you’ve received, you have to enter it on the screen provided and the other details like Aadhaar Card Number, your Mobile number, etc.)
- Now, you logged in safely, and a screen will be displayed showing the fields you want to update.
- For updating your Mobile number in Aadhaar Card Online, Click on the Checkbox next to the Mobile Number and hit submit button.
- Now, enter your Mobile number in the Screen which will be presented, next to you.
- After that, Click “Submit Update Request.”
- On the next screen, confirm your Mobile number again, after confirming and verifying it, you have to click on proceed button, and if you want to make any other changes, then click on Modify button.
Now, successfully, you have updated your mobile number in Aadhaar card online updating. Hope your all doubts were cleared on how to change and update phone number in Aadhaar card online. Now you’ve changed your phone number in Aadhaar card, successfully. Check: aadhaar card status. You can also know the present status by the link, for the official website of the UIDAI provides below,