Download Duplicate Aadhar Card Online
What is an Aadhaar Card? How to get a Duplicate Aadhaar Card online? Where can we get that Duplicate Aadhaar Card? What is the fee, to get a Duplicate Aadhaar Card? There are a lot of questions arising in our mind when we think about getting the Duplicate Aadhaar Card. Suppose, if you’ve lost your Aadhaar Card or still, you haven’t received your Aadhaar Card on your communicating address, although you’ve got an SMS confirmation on your mobile that “Aadhaar Card processed successfully”. You’ll be able to transfer duplicate UID Aadhaar Card copy online with the whole step wise details of downloading the card.
Downloading duplicate Aadhaar Card online is incredibly very simple and easy, UIDAI website allows you the choice to transfer the Duplicate Copy of Aadhaar Card by online. All you need is the Aadhaar variety or credentials highlighted over the Aadhaar Card acknowledgement slip. The downloaded duplicate Aadhaar Card has equal validity as the original Aadhaar Card. It’s also acceptable as an identity proof and address proof where original Aadhaar Card is appropriate.
Steps to Download the Duplicate Aadhaar Card Copy Online:
- Login E-aadhaar website: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ (Aadhaar official website to move Duplicate copy).
- Fill all the registration and required details like incoming variety, Date and Time, Name of resident and Pin Code highlighted over the incoming acknowledgement slip. (If you can recognize your Aadhaar variety or credentials, then below the pinnacle ”I have” click the Option “Aadhaar”).
- After registering the complete details, then click on “Get the OTP Password.”
- After receiving OTP at your registered Mobile variety or in Email ID, enter the OTP received to your mobile/ email to “Enter OTP” and Click on Validate & transfer.
- A brand new page opens with the choice “Download Aadhar Card,” on the screen.
- You’ll get the PDF copy of your Aadhaar Card downloaded on your system, and so you’ll have entered the pin code of your residence, to open the Duplicate Aadhaar Card in PDF format.
- Now, you’ll be able to take the print out of it and use it as identity and address proof on the place of Original Aadhaar Card respectively.
After downloading Aadhaar Card, it will be attainable that some info reflective over it like name and address don’t seem to be correct. It is because of that the possible reason behind filing wrong information at the time of incoming. However no worries, UIDAI facilitates to Update Aadhaar Card in small straightforward and simple steps. The status of the Aadhaar Card can note through this unique number, by accessing the official website of the UIDAI. The Distinctive Number is of twelve digits, which has unique keys of variety. This 12digit number which assist in grasping your Aadhaar Card Status (UIDAI).
You can also check the status, by the link for the official website of the UIDAI provides, click the below link: Aadhar card status to go to the official site of the UIDAI and to know about your Aadhaar status.