Aadhar Card Correction
This article will help you to fix the problems or corrections you’re willing to make in your Aadhaar Card, because of errors in some of the information you’d provided before or during at the time of registering your data’s in the enrolment centers, for the Aadhaar Card. For example, maybe you want to change your address in your Aadhaar Card. So, here we provide you some guidance for that. For those who aren’t aware of Aadhaar Card, well it is the present-day Unique Identification Proof which is given to all of the citizens, living in India. It consists of 12 digit number which is unique for all and hence, differentiating you from rest of the Indian citizens.
In case, if they’ve had identified Aadhaar Card by ‘Name,’ then there would have been a lot of problems as there are so many with the same ‘Name.’ However, you can read the below-given guidelines, which will help you in updating your Aadhaar Card status and to correct your mistakes in Aadhaar Card. Whatever it is, you can browse our blog for more information regarding UIDAI Card.
Read the below Tips, before correcting your Aadhaar Card:
- Login to the below Portal using your Aadhaar Number: AADHAAR card Online Self Service Update.
- Here you’re supposed to fill the fields which you want to. For that, you have to select any field you want to correct. And then correct your Aadhaar Card.
- If you want to change your address in Aadhaar Card because of you’ve shifted to a new residence or maybe the name of your society has changed.
- For Aadhaar Card correction, if you’re changing your address then you need to upload address proof document.
- The official website of the UIDAI gives you the present status of your Aadhaar Card, Where you can perform the task which you want.
Also Check: Aadhar Card Update : Change Your Details Online
Steps to Correct your Aadhaar Card Address:
- Visit this portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Fill your AADHAAR Number and Text Verification Number.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’ (‘One Time Password’). You’ll receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP password and proceed. (The ‘OTP’ sent to you is valid just for one use and can’t use it for multiple times.)
- Now select the ADDRESS CHANGE field or if any other fields you want to do, then click on that.
- Fill in the fields in English as well as local language. (Note: There are 21 Sub-ordinate languages in India apart from Hindi.)
- Now upload the any of the PROOF OF RESIDENCE document.
- In the end, you’ll be given URN number. Keep this number to follow on your process.
So, you can follow the steps provided above to update your Aadhaar Card, being it updating your phone number or address or name. You have to select the relevant filed, which you want to update. Also, if you’re spotting any problem, then you can comment below or just use www.uidai.gov.in to send us a message.